The Limited-Edition 2020 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Italia was Unveiled
The Limited-Edition 2020 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Italia was Unveiled for North America at the Chicago Auto Show
- Handcrafted in Modena, Italy, the 4C Spider Italia is limited to a run of only 15 vehicles and is available for an additional $5,000 above the 4C Spider’s MSRP
- Alfa Romeo confirms 2020 model year run for the 4C Spider in North America
February 7, 2019 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – Alfa Romeo today unveiled the limited-edition 2020 4C Spider Italia for North America, limited to only 15 vehicles.
The 2020 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Italia offers driving enthusiasts a mid-engine design inspired by the brand’s legendary racing history and represents the essential sportiness embedded in the brand’s DNA.
The limited-edition 4C Spider Italia’s special standard features include:
- Exclusive Misano Blue Metallic exterior color (not available on any other 4C variant)
- Piano black front air intake and rear diffuser
- Unique livery with dedicated ‘’4C Spider Italia’’ graphics
- Aluminum dashboard insert with ‘’4C Spider Italia’’ logo
- Progressively numbered plate on the center console
For customers who are interested in learning more or reserving one of these limited-edition vehicles, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
With seating for two, panoramic views and the soundtrack of an Italian performance-tuned engine and exhaust, 4C Spiders are among the most exhilarating experiences in motoring and represent the very core of Alfa Romeo’s DNA and heritage.
Advanced technologies include the all-aluminum 1750cc turbocharged engine with direct-injection, dual intercoolers and variable-valve timing, enabling supercar-level performance while also weighing less than 2,500 pounds. The 4C Spider Italia offers drivers superb all-around performance with 237 horsepower and 258 lb.-ft. of torque, powering it from 0-60 mph in 4.1 seconds with a top speed of 160 mph.
Handcrafted in Modena, Italy, the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider offers seductive Italian styling and a state-of-the-art Formula 1-inspired carbon fiber monocoque chassis that enables an incredible 10.4 power-to-weight ratio. A rear backup camera, cruise control and rear park sensors are standard fare as well.